1. G. Shahgholian, K. Khani, M. Moazzami, "Frequency control in autanamous microgrid in the presence of DFIG based wind turbine", Journal of Intelligent Procedures in Electrical Technology, Vol. 6, No. 23, pp. 3-12, Dec. 2015 (in Persian).
2. H. Polinder, J.A. Ferreira, B.B. Jensen, A.B. Abrahamsen, K. Atallah, “Trends in wind turbine generator systems”, IEEE Journal of Emerging and Selected Topics in Power Electronics, Vol. 1, No. 3, pp. 174–185, Sep. 2013.
3. S. Basak, C. Chakraborty, “Dual stator winding induction machine: Problems, Progress, and Future Scope”, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 62, No. 7, pp. 4641-4652, July 2015.
4. J. Bjornstedt, F. Sulla, O. Samuelsson, “Experimental investigation on steady-state and transient performance of a self-excited induction generator”, IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution, Vol. 5, No. 12, pp. 1233–1239, Dec. 2011.
5. H.S. Che, E. Levi, M. Jones, M.J. Duran, W. Hew, N.A. Rahim, “Operation of a six-phase induction machine using series-connected machine-side converters”, IEEE Trans. on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 61, No. 1, pp. 164-176, Jan. 2014.
6. Y. Hu, W. Huang, Y. Li, “A novel instantaneous torque control scheme for induction generator systems”, IEEE Trans. on Energy Conversion, Vol. 25, No. 3, pp. 795-803, Sep. 2010.
7. M. Tavoosi, B. Fani, E. Adib, "Stability analysis and control of DFIG based wind turbine using FBC strategy", Journal of Intelligent Procedures in Electrical Technology, Vol. 4, No. 15, pp. 31-42, Dec. 2013 (in Persian).
8. M. Fooladgar, E. Rok-Rok, B. Fani, Gh. Shahgholian, Evaluation of the trajectory sensitivity analysis of the DFIG control parameters in response to changes in wind speed and the line impedance connection to the grid DFIG",
Journal of Intelligent Procedures in Electrical Technology, Vol. 5, No. 20, pp. 37-54, March 2015 (in Persian).
9. S. Jenab, B. Fani, H. Ghasvari, "Transient performance iprovement of wind turbines with doubly fed induction generators using fractional order control strategy", Journal of Intelligent Procedures in Electrical Technology, Vol. 4, No. 16, pp. 17-28, March 2014 (in Persian).
10. S. Shao, T. Long, E. Abdi, RE.A. McMahon, “Dynamic control of the brushless doubly fed induction generator under unbalanced operation”, IEEE Trans. on Industrial Electronics, Vol. 60, No. 6, pp. 2465-2476, Jun. 2013.
11. B. Singh, S.S. Murthy, S. Gupta, "A stand-alone generating system using self-excited induction generators in the extraction of petroleum products|, IEEE Trans. on Industry Applications, Vol. 46, No. 1, pp.94-101, Jan./Feb. 2010.
12. M. Moradian, J. Soltani, "A novel control method for an isolated three-phase induction generator with constant frequency and adjustable output voltage", International Trans. on Electrical Energy Systems, Vol. 26, No. 10, pp. 2074-2086, Oct. 2016.
13. M. Moradian, J. Soltani, "Sliding mode control of a new wind-based isolated three-phase induction generator system with constant frequency and adjustable output voltage, Journal of Power Electronics, Vol. 16, No. 2, pp. 675-684, March 2016.
14. M. Moradian, J. Soltani, "An Isolated three-phase induction generator system with dual stator winding sets under unbalanced load condition", IEEE Trans. on Energy Conversion, Vol. 31, No. 2, pp. 531-539, Jan. 2016.
15. F. Bu, H. Liu, W. Huang, H. Xu, Y. Hu, "Recent advances and developments in dual stator-winding induction generator and system", IEEE Trans. on Energy Conversion, Vol. 33, No. 3, pp. 1431-1442, Jan. 2018.
16. K.A. Chinmaya, G.K. Singh, "Performance evaluation of multiphase induction generator in stand-alone and grid-connected wind energy conversion system", IET Renewable Power Generation, Vol. 12, No. 7, pp. 823-831, May 2018.
17. G. Semrau, "Dynamic modeling and characterization of a wind turbine system leading to controls development", M.Sc. Thesis in Mechanical Engineering, Kate Gleason College of Engineering, Rochester New York, August 2010.
18. Vas P. Electrical machines and drives: A space-vector theory approach. Clarendon Press; Oxford, United Kingdom. 1992.