1. N. Nimpitiwan, G. Heydt, R. Ayyanar, S. Suryanarayana, "Fault current contribution from synchronous machine and inverter based distributed generators", IEEE Trans. on Power Delivery, Vol. 22, No. 1, pp. 634–641, Jan. 2007.
2. A. Abdel-Khalik, A. Elserougi, A. Massoud, S. Ahmed, "Fault current contribution of medium voltage inverter and doubly-fed induction-machine-based flywheel energy storage system", IEEE Trans. on Sustainable Energy, Vol. 4, No. 1, pp. 58-67, Jan. 2013.
3. M.A. Zamani, T.S. Sidhu, A. Yazdani, "A protection strategy and microprocessor-based relay for low-voltage microgrids", IEEE Trans. on Power Delivery, Vol. 26, No. 3, pp. 1873–1883, Jul. 2011.
4. M. Samady-Shadlu, "A review on fault detection and diagnosis methods in distribution power networks", Journal of Intelligent Procedures in Electrical Technology, Vol. 8, No. 31, pp. 51-66, Dec. 2017.
5. Y. Han, X. Hu, D. Zhang, "Study of adaptive fault current algorithm for microgrid dominated by inverter based distributed generators", Proceeing of the IEEE/PEDG, pp. 852–854, Hefei, China, June 2010.
6. R. Javizadegan
, M. Mahdavian, "
Design and implementation of an optimal PV refrigeration system in the smart grid considering multi-objective optimization", Journal of Intelligent Procedures in Electrical Technology, Vol. 8, No. 32, pp. 39-50, March 2018.
7. T.E. McDermott, R.C. Dugen, "Distributed generation impact on reliability and power quality indices", Proceeing of the IEEE/REPCON, , pp.|p D3-1–D3-7, Colorado Springs, CO, USA, May 2002.
8. Y. Lu, L. Hua, J.Wu, G.Wu, G. Xu, "A study on effect of dispersed generator capacity on power system protection", Proceeding of the IEEE/PES, pp. 1–6, Tampa, FL, USA, June 2007.
9. S. Chaitusaney, A. Yokoyama,"Prevention of reliability degradationfrom recloser-fuse miscoordination due to distributed generation", IEEE Trans. on Power Delivery, Vol. 23, No. 4, pp. 2545–2554, Oct. 2008.
10. A. Farzanehrafat, S.A. M. Javadian, S.M.T. Bathaee, M.R. Haghifam, "Maintaining the recloser-fuse coordination in distributionsystems in presence of dg by determining dg’s size", Proceeding of the IET, pp. 124–129, Glasgow, UK, March 2008.
11. S.H. Lim, J.C. Kim, "Analysis on protection coordination of protective devices with a SFCL due to the application location of a dispersed generation in a power distribution system", IEEE Trans. on Applied Superconductivity, Vol. 22, No. 3, June 2012.
12. H. Yamaguchi, T. Kataoka, "Current limiting characteristics of transformer type superconducting fault current limiter with shunt impedance and inductive load", IEEE Trans. on Power Delivery, Vol. 23, No. 4, pp. 2545–2554, Oct. 2008.
13. Y. Zhang, R. A. Dougal, "Novel dual-FCL connection for adding distributed generation to a power distribution utility", IEEE Trans. on Applied Superconductivity, Vol. 21, No. 3, pp. 2179–2183, Jun. 2011.
14. A. Elmitwally, E. Gouda, S. Eladawy, "Restoring recloser-fuse coordination by optimal fault current limiters planning in DG-integrated distribution systems", International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, Vol. 77, No. 5, pp. 9-18, May 2016.
15. H.B. Funmilayo, K.L. Buyler-Purry, "An approach to mitigate the impact of distributed generation on the overcurrent protection scheme for radial feeders", Proceeding of the IEEE/PSCE, pp. 1–11, Seattle, WA, USA, March 2009.
16. D. Uthitsunthorn, T. Kulworawanichpong, "Distance protection of a renewable energy plant in electric power distribution systems", Proceeding of the IEEE/POWERCON, pp. 1–4, Hangzhou, China, Oct. 2010.
17. F. A. Viawan, D. Karlsson, A. Sannino, and J. Daalde, “Protection scheme for meshed distribution systems with high penetration of distributed generation", Proceeding of the IEEE/PSAMP, pp. 99–104, Clemson, SC, USA, March 2006.
18. L.M. Chilvers, N. Jenkins, P.A. Crossley, "The use of 11 kV distanceprotection to increase generation connected to the distribution network", Proceeding of the IEEE/ICDPSP, Amsterdam, Netherlands, Vol. 2, pp. 551-554, Dec. 2004.
19. F. Hajimohammadi
, B. Fani
, "Adaptive coordination of fuse – recloser in a distribution system with high pv penetration", Journal of Intelligent Procedures in Electrical Technology, Vol. 8, No. 30, pp. 23-32, Sep. 2017.
20. IEEE Standard Inverse-Time Characteristic Equations for Over-current Relays, IEEE Standard C37, 112-1996.
21. K.A. Saleh, H.H. Zeineldin, A. Al-Hinai, E.F. El-Saadany, "Optimal coordination of directional overcurrent relays using a new time-current-voltage characteristic", IEEE Trans on Power Delivery, pp. 537–544, Vol. 30, No. 2, April 2015.
22. S. Jamali, H. Borhani-Bahabadi, "Non-communication protection method for meshed and radial distribution networks with synchronous-based DG", International Journal of Electrical Power and Energy Systems, Vol 93
, 468-478, Dec. 2017.